Skip to content
- Q: How can I track my order?
- A: Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your package. An estimated delivery date will, also, be provided when you track your order. Be advised that tracking information may take up to 24 hours to be updated.
- Q: Why is my order being declined?
- A: When placing an order it is important that all credit card information entered is an exact match (name on the card, billing address, CVV code) Also, if the billing address associated with the credit card used is different from your shipping address, they will need to be entered separately at checkout.
- Q: Why are there multiple charges to my account?
- A: Any failed or declined payments will result in pending charges to your account. These charges will be released back into your account within a few business days depending on your bank.
- Q: Why does my order status say “unfulfilled”?
- A: If your order is unfulfilled, it is still being processed. Once processed and shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your order.
- Q: How does store credit work? A: Store credit is issued in the form of a gift e-card via email which will contain a code. That code can, then, be entered in the “gift card or discount code” section during checkout.
- Q: What size would be best for me?
- A: If you are having trouble deciding which size would work best for you, you may refer to our size guide located at the bottom left of our webpage or on the product page itself.
- Q: I think my package is lost. What do I do? A: If you have not received your order and believe it is lost, please reach out to us immediately. We will, then, send over an affidavit form that must be completed in order to proceed with locating your package.
- Q: I accidentally ordered the wrong size. What can I do?
- A: Unfortunately we are unable to make changes to your order. If it is not a final sale item you may return the wrong size item within the 30 day stated return policy to receive a store credit for the item. We recommend that you place your order for the correct size immediately because we are unable to guarantee that your size will still be available once you return the original item.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.